Monthly Archives: March 2010
Randy and Sheila will be celebrating Pi Day at 1:59PM with pizza. The topping will consist of nice round pepperoni slices to add just a hint of recursion. Of course.
I fear that my alpha dogs may be a bit nerdy. However, I am always willing to play along when pepperoni pizza is involved.
Today is also the birthday of Albert Einstein. Fascinating.
National Pi Day was created in 2009 by the US House of Representatives with HR 224. When Randy heard this he said: “I’m sure the Republicans voted against it. They all think the value of pi is 3.”
We just ignore him.
- Update March 14th: Hatching begins!
- Update March 17th: Don’t count your hummers before they’re hatched.
- Update March 22nd: Phoebe is now free as a bird. If you are into owls and owlets, try here (warning: owls are rather fond of rabbit, medium rare).
- finding a really big Berner(me) suddenly on top of you because he heard some Winter thunder (March 7 at 6:14pm MST)
- having a Toyota truck suddenly visit the inside of your yarn store (March 5 at 5:35pm MST)
Whatever. I am as a stone in the stream.
Wait a minute! I just noticed that the big, beautiful picture of me at the top of my blog has disappeared into The Cloud! It’s just gone!!
Ah, well: Life Is Sorrowful…